Site Network: Real News | HSX | Playaholics

 

How can we give you so much Mentokage at such low prices? VOLUME, VOLUME, VOLUME!

* --> New content today in Movie Reviews and Opinions!





Merry Christmas!

I'll see you back here on Jan.2/07.

While you're waiting, why not go back and scan through my classic "Twelve Gags of Christmas" in the Dec. 13-24, 2005 archives.

There's some good material there. I'm starting to miss the fake-news schtick. I'll have to cure myself of that by trying out one or two new fake news gags in the new year.

How about you guys? Any New Year's resolutions? I quit smoking this past year, so I figure I'm good for resolutions or any other sort of self improvement for awhile. Any funny Christmas stories to tell, this year or past ones?

Thanks to all of you for your blogger support and e-friendship over the past year. Look forward to more original Mentok the Mindtaker in about 10 days.

posted by Mentok @ 12:05 p.m.,

6 Comments:

At 7:19 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Mentok..

 
At 8:22 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't have any funny stories about christmas. but someone is inevitably sick at our house on christmas eve, this year is no exception.

i just read your "tidy whities" post and it is very thought provoking. well done. oh, and l.m. is right, i think, it is "tighty", but, whatever . . . ;-)

have a great holiday, hope you get some rest tonight.

 
At 1:10 a.m., Blogger mkecurler said...

Happy Boxing Day to you and yours.
Spent my holidays watching season one of puppets who kill.

It's funny, I now do the Corner Gas "Have a heart" on the ice any chance I get. Thank you for making curling even more special to me.

 
At 11:13 p.m., Blogger Rachel said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I have enjoyed reading your words and discussions and I look forward to many more in the new year!

Love and peace to you and the rest of the Mentok family. ;)

Cheers!

 
At 6:47 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing you a Happy New Year..

 
At 6:55 p.m., Blogger mkecurler said...

Happy New year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home