Site Network: Real News | HSX | Playaholics

 

How can we give you so much Mentokage at such low prices? VOLUME, VOLUME, VOLUME!

* --> New content today in Movie Reviews and Opinions!





You Might As Well Just Put A Gun To Your Head


Sex, heart trouble linked
Erectile dysfunction a flag

Not being able to have an erection may be a sign of bigger problems.

Erectile dysfunction may be a red flag that heart disease is developing, a new study says.

The study suggests erectile dysfunction should raise suspicions about early coronary artery disease (plaque build-up and narrowing of the blood vessels to the heart), even in men who would not otherwise be considered at high risk...

"The smaller penile arteries suffer obstruction from plaque burden earlier than the larger coronary arteries," lead author Dr. Emilio Chiulia of the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia in Italy said in a release.

[Source: SHARON LEM, TORONTO SUN, OCTOBER 23, 2005]

Fortunately, this is a topic that the old Mind-taker knows nothing about ;-)

If I ever run into someone who admits to the problem, I'm looking forward to telling him "the problem is with your smaller penile arteries."

posted by Mentok @ 10:28 a.m.,

2 Comments:

At 7:45 p.m., Blogger mkecurler said...

Fun site. The Mentok got me to peek over. Oh, and my fondness for Canada

"Did you get that thing I sent you?"- cracks me up!

 
At 1:12 a.m., Blogger A. B. Chairiet said...

Dearest Mentok,

I have nothing to say.

Penile arteries??

Yuck. ;)

I'm just going to send you my thoughts about the whatnots elsewhere to a place of privacy and then some.

Ambiguity, away! :)
~ Ash

 

Post a Comment

<< Home