Site Network: Real News | HSX | Playaholics

 

How can we give you so much Mentokage at such low prices? VOLUME, VOLUME, VOLUME!

* --> New content today in Movie Reviews and Opinions!





Happy Belated Birthday... To Me!


Wow, have I been asleep at the switch or what. It seems I let September 2 come and go without remark.

That's the day, three years ago, when I started the Mentok the Mindtaker blog. Three years! Jeezus!

[Yes, it was September, not August. I set up a fake month of August 2005 in the archives to store reference material and such.]

I tried writing something at length about this event, but it kept coming out boring and maudlin, so screw it.

Thanks to all of you who have stopped by. I'm a stubborn bastard, so you can count on me to keep this site open as long as blogger is around. If you have any ideas or suggestions of stuff you'd like me to write about, let me know.

If you want to facebook me, you can do it here.

posted by Mentok @ 4:02 p.m.,

4 Comments:

At 9:38 a.m., Blogger Grumps said...

Three years is an eternity in the blog world, so congrats Mentok. I was freaked out when I saw the headline because I hough I'd missed the actual date.

Funny story, whenever a website requires me to enter a birthdate and year in order to register, I always enter false info (naturally making myself somewhat younger). I chuckle because I forget about it until that date arrives and then my dummy email account is filled with greetings.

 
At 3:37 p.m., Blogger Natsthename said...

Yay! Happy blog birthday!

Here's to many more!

 
At 5:48 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're older than i am in blog years!

time flies in the blogosphere!

blog on, brother!

keep on bloggin'!

should i stop now? : )

 
At 12:42 a.m., Blogger cchang said...

well happy belated birthday to yer blog...I hate to admit it, but I have not perused the internet much in the past few months, hence I missed this momentous occasion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home