Site Network: Real News | HSX | Playaholics

 

How can we give you so much Mentokage at such low prices? VOLUME, VOLUME, VOLUME!

* --> New content today in Movie Reviews and Opinions!





Frank, We Hardly Knew Ye

Hat's off to Frank McKenna - quite possibly Canada's last honest and noble politician.

Frank decided today not to run for the Liberal Party leadership. I read this news with both relief and regret.

As a Tory partisan, I view McKenna as the Death Star. The Liberal Party, under his direction, would obliterate the Tory party for a generation.

How do I know? Because, while I have never voted anything but Tory in my life, if Frank ran, I'd have to vote for him. That's how good he is.

His suitability to national leadership is proven, among other things, by his aversion to it. It's quite the Catch-22.

There is some alternate quantum universe, I'm sure, where Canada enjoys Frank's leadership, has avoided the hornet's nest of perpetual minority governments and is better for it.

But it is not this reality. Quel dommage.

posted by Mentok @ 3:30 p.m.,

1 Comments:

At 3:55 p.m., Blogger FiL said...

Yeah, but he's got a crap toupee, doesn't he??

BTW, while in Toronto I met up with the ex-girlfriend of my best friend from high school. Hadn't seen her in about 22 years. I knew back then that her father was something in politics, so this time around I asked after him. Turns out she's Stephen Lewis's daughter...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home