Site Network: Real News | HSX | Playaholics

 

How can we give you so much Mentokage at such low prices? VOLUME, VOLUME, VOLUME!

* --> New content today in Movie Reviews and Opinions!





Happy Birthday, Mrs. Mentok


My lovely wife, Mrs. Mentok aka Library Mama turns 31 today.

I know all you guys are jealous 'cause I'm married to this sexy trophy wife and all.

But put that aside for a second and go wish her a happy birthday. That's an order.

(Facebook pokes would also be in order, of course.)

posted by Mentok @ 7:51 a.m.,

7 Comments:

At 2:56 a.m., Blogger FiL said...

Wahey!! Happy Birthday, Mrs Mentok!! And a poke is coming right up too...

 
At 2:50 p.m., Blogger Mentok said...

Thank you for poking my wife. Hey, waiddaminnit... that really doesn't sound like a favour now that I say it out loud.

OK, just this one time, but only because its her birthday. Got it?! ;-)

 
At 2:51 p.m., Blogger Rachel said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!! I am so sorry I missed it but I do hope you had a wonderful day you sexy strong women you!

 
At 2:54 p.m., Blogger Rachel said...

Freaking A I am at work and I don't remember my facebook shit.

Damn you social networking sites damn you!!!

I will poke both of you guys some day soon when I finally log on to Facebook

 
At 4:34 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy very belated natal day, mrs. m! hope you got all the birthday treats you wanted and more. : )

 
At 4:50 p.m., Blogger Library Mama said...

Ahhhh, thanks to all of you.

Mentok gave me a wonderful day. He's become quite the expert gift-buyer. To be quite honest, I find that he's better at buying clothes for me than I am.

He also treated me to a delicious dinner out - my favourite, East Indian food. Yum!

Thanks again.

 
At 7:43 a.m., Blogger cchang said...

Happy Belated Birthday Mrs. Mentok!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home