Site Network: Real News | HSX | Playaholics

 

How can we give you so much Mentokage at such low prices? VOLUME, VOLUME, VOLUME!

* --> New content today in Movie Reviews and Opinions!





Cougar Attack!


Too... many... jokes... can... not... resist...

Man pulls attacking cougar off 12-year-old while camping
Kamloops boy is recovering in Children's Hospital

A Kamloops boy is recovering in hospital after his friend's father rescued him from a vicious cougar attack near Clinton...

Near Clinton, no less! Not the first time there's been a vicious cougar attack near Clinton, I'm sure.

But wait, there's more! :
Conservation officers are now looking for the mother and brother of the cougar who attacked the boy. They told local residents the female is in heat and calling to other cougars.
Waa-haa-haa!

In honour of this scary yet funny event (the kid is OK, by the way, a few fixable scratches), I'm reposting a song I picked up many moons ago from the inscrutable Mr. Fil:

Vancougar - Mine first

posted by Mentok @ 3:30 p.m.,

6 Comments:

At 11:57 a.m., Blogger FiL said...

Am I really that impervious to scrute?

BTW, could they tell what species of cougar it was, perhaps by its fake tan spoor??

 
At 12:08 p.m., Blogger Mentok said...

No, I was actually using "inscrutable" in an ironic sense. You are in fact most scrutable. I would say in fact that if I needed to scrute someone you would be the first person I'd turned to.

 
At 10:16 p.m., Blogger Bathroom Hippo said...


Thanks for the laugh =)

Hey Mentok, when does BSG start up again?

Have a great week.

 
At 11:37 a.m., Blogger Mentok said...

You're welcome for the laugh.

Last I heard, BSG will release one two-hour movie in the fall and then go on hiatus until February when it will start its final season.

But I have watched and can highly recommend the Bionic Woman. Made by the same outfit, same dark-remake mentality, much of the same cast (even good-old Chief is in it).

 
At 3:24 p.m., Blogger Rick said...

Great pic, Mentok. That cat looks like it's about to make the switch from cheeseburgers to dairy.

 
At 3:31 p.m., Blogger Mentok said...

It's funny you should say dairy because I was just thinking of titties right at this moment.

Of course, like most post-pubescent males, I think about titties most of the time, so I guess it's really not that much of a coincidence.

I just wanted to say titties. Hee hee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home