Site Network: Real News | HSX | Playaholics

 

How can we give you so much Mentokage at such low prices? VOLUME, VOLUME, VOLUME!

* --> New content today in Movie Reviews and Opinions!





Whacky WWII Posters

I've got a serious post coming for Canada Day, but for the Friday prior I couldn't resist sharing some of these goofy Canadian WWII posters I found online:


Call me juvenile, but I just find "Lick Them" to be a funny war slogan, and kinda gross when you think about it.



I bet the Gerries were quaking in their boots about that flower-garden hoe.



Again, juvenile, but notice the position of the beaver. Really, anything with a beaver in it is funny.



Oh, yeah, a big British flag. That's really going to motivate the Quebecois to go risk their lives. Genius!



We Canadians are just so goddamn polite! Talk about a hard sell ... not! Also, gotta say, kinda gay... but maybe that's the point.



... Reckless, daydreaming show-offs, not paying attention to what they're doing. Just the kinda guys I want beside me in battle!

Well, that was fun, wasn't it. Hope all my Canadian readers have a great long weekend planned. See you all back here July 1 as we take a trip through time, to the ancient past and the distant, science-fictiony future. Ooo-wee-ooo.

Update June 29:

Just 'cause I needed a bit of cheering up, I whipped up this quick photoshop of the Lick Them poster, just to totally beat the gag to death. Enjoy!


posted by Mentok @ 11:33 a.m.,

1 Comments:

At 10:00 p.m., Blogger Bathroom Hippo said...


Rofl! Pointing to her breasts eh? Hahaha.

Happy Canada Day to you and your family =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home