Site Network: Real News | HSX | Playaholics

 

How can we give you so much Mentokage at such low prices? VOLUME, VOLUME, VOLUME!

* --> New content today in Movie Reviews and Opinions!





Fun With Chemistry

This expressive little fellow is the chemical symbol for isopropyl alcohol. I have put him up in honour of Marcy who says some very nice things about me over at her blog Lost in Your Inbox.

I am, of course, unworthy of such praise, but the humility it inspires will motivate me to try harder to live up to it, and for that I thank you, Marcy.

Apparently, prolonged exposure to isopropyl alcohol can cause a condition called "defatting". I'm going to try 'er tonight on the old beer gut and see what happens. Wish me luck!

posted by Mentok @ 12:22 a.m.,

1 Comments:

At 8:13 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw, mentok, you totally deserve the praise, prestige, honor and all the other intangible rewards that come with writing the high quality blog that you do!

funny story--i was sitting at my husband's desk writing that post and in an attempt to come up with the most random thing i could think of, i looked around at the mess and happened to see a bottle of isopropyl alcohol, hence the inclusion! : ) i like the symbol, btw.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home