Site Network: Real News | HSX | Playaholics

 

How can we give you so much Mentokage at such low prices? VOLUME, VOLUME, VOLUME!

* --> New content today in Movie Reviews and Opinions!





Contrast Podcast

It's Contrast Podcast day! Go check it out.

The theme this week: When.

My contrib: Elvis Costello's When I Was Cruel No.2.

Let me know what you think of my schmancy intro.

My alternate choice: that ultimate song of Canadian good times by that ultimate Newfie / Canadian good times band.

Great Big Sea - When I'm Up I Can't Get Down

posted by Mentok @ 2:32 p.m.,

4 Comments:

At 7:20 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't get the song to even play.
But I'll give you an A+ for what was probably a great podcast..

 
At 8:02 p.m., Blogger Library Mama said...

Happy's right. I couldn't get it to work either.

CP worked fine, but not the Great Big Sea song.

See what you can do about that, Menty. It's one of my favourite songs.

Great intro on your CP entry, by the way. ;-)

 
At 9:35 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think your intro is fantastic! i was laughing out loud. and of course the ec was lovely.

 
At 9:57 a.m., Blogger Tim Young said...

The japanese bit was best!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home