Site Network: Real News | HSX | Playaholics

 

How can we give you so much Mentokage at such low prices? VOLUME, VOLUME, VOLUME!

* --> New content today in Movie Reviews and Opinions!





And now for this commercial message...

Like everyone, it seems, my blogging appears to be caught in a bit of post-Halloween doldrums. Fear not, I shall soon recover. I'm even noodling over a few fake-news type posts for the near future.

In the meantime, I did a movie review for Flags of Our Fathers over in the movie reviews section, so please go check that out while I build up some steam in the kettle.

Soon ...

posted by Mentok @ 10:42 p.m.,

2 Comments:

At 11:15 p.m., Blogger Suzan Abrams, email: suzanabrams@live.co.uk said...

Ok.
You & Mrs. Mentok, keep well!

 
At 12:44 a.m., Blogger Rachel said...

Well doing a movie review is blogging...Right?

Right!

Kettle on the stove, burner set to high. Come on steam! Go steam go!

I wish there was some steam here...It is bone dry...All I ask is for it to be on it's way...Even just a little would be nice.

I have obviously had one too many Red Bulls today...

Verification word is: rvowouyi
Longest verification ever?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home