Site Network: Real News | HSX | Playaholics

 

How can we give you so much Mentokage at such low prices? VOLUME, VOLUME, VOLUME!

* --> New content today in Movie Reviews and Opinions!





Links O'Plenty


Happy Thanksgiving, you turkey-logged Canucks.

I've often wondered about the history of the Canadian feast day. It turns out there isn't any. There are about 20 different secret origin stories, which means that all and none of them are true. It's a harvest festival plain and simple. Since I'm an avid vegetable gardener, that's good enough for me.

As promised, I've finally tuned up my various links areas. Home Base has my general list dedicated to my readers and favourite bloggers. There is no order to it, so please don't look for one. Your rank in the list has nothing to do with your rank in my affections. (I wish some clever blog programmer would come up with an easy way to randomize link lists to eliminate such perceptions.)

On the other pages, I have links relevant to the subject. Take a minute to check them out 'cause some of these new links are pretty cool. Some reader links make duplicate appearances on sub-pages where warranted.

We're already deep into the left-overs at our house. We had duck last night. Anyone else do anything special or different for the long weekend?

posted by Mentok @ 12:26 p.m.,

8 Comments:

At 3:35 p.m., Blogger Library Mama said...

Good to know my rank on your list has nothing to do with my rank in your affections.

Hah!

 
At 10:30 p.m., Blogger Rachel said...

Good to know my rank on your list has nothing to do with my rank in your affections.

Hah!


hehehe

And mentok check out Blogrolling

Thanks for the link, I would link you but I already did, I am thinking of moving you and sticking you under the mp3 blogs since you are going to be on the next CP. Cheers! ;)

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Hmmmm Duck, yummy in my tummy.

 
At 7:16 a.m., Blogger Bathroom Hippo said...


You bastard!

Well atleast I beat out Ashley Chairiet, and others.

 
At 8:59 a.m., Blogger Suzan Abrams, email: suzanabrams@live.co.uk said...

Hello Mentok,
I'm appropriately last on your list.
Thanks for linking me.
That was a very nice thing to do.
I've done the same for you.

 
At 9:31 a.m., Blogger Mentok said...

AAGH! You're all just doing this to bug me, aren't you? ;-)

 
At 9:41 a.m., Blogger Mentok said...

...I mean by quibbling about positions on the list after I said not to. That's the part I'm going AAGH! about.

Rach, please don't put me as an MP3 blog! I couldn't handle the pressure. I prefer to just absorb the wisdom of real music experts like you and FiL.

 
At 9:44 a.m., Blogger Bathroom Hippo said...



Bastard!

 
At 9:46 p.m., Blogger mkecurler said...

Happy thanksgiving to you and library mama. I'm a little late sorry. Did I tell you I really like the new blog?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home