Site Network: Real News | HSX | Playaholics

 

How can we give you so much Mentokage at such low prices? VOLUME, VOLUME, VOLUME!

* --> New content today in Movie Reviews and Opinions!





Weekend Jot Pad

Fresh stuff this weekend in Movie Reviews, wherein I review Rent (on video) and Opinions, where I discuss the emerging notion of teal conservatives.

On Sunday, appropriately enough, I spent an hour on a rant against C.S. Lewis in Attempts at Profundity.

While I have you here, does anyone have any clever recipes for using up mass quantities of jalapeno peppers or tomatoes? It's harvest season, you know.

This page will update as I add stuff this weekend.

posted by Mentok @ 9:27 a.m.,

1 Comments:

At 12:27 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice digs, man - I shall keep perusing your home here :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home