Site Network: Real News | HSX | Playaholics

 

How can we give you so much Mentokage at such low prices? VOLUME, VOLUME, VOLUME!

* --> New content today in Movie Reviews and Opinions!





Grand Re-Opening !

Welcome to the new Mentok the Mindtaker!

I would like to thank all my readers for hanging in there while I got this done. I would especially like to thank my long-time readers for their loyalty and indulgence.

As you can see, I've made a few changes. What was once one blog is now six. The fake news thing is no longer the focus, although its still here. Here's how the line-up works:

Home Base - this is the mentokthemindtaker.blogspot.com address which, presumably, you have bookmarked. It now becomes a portal to the other sites and a place for me to write any unsorted odd notions that pop into my head.

Fake News and Such - just like it sounds, this is the same content you used to find here, except that I will only be posting it when something really funny occurs to me. This is also where the archives and links from the old site will reside.

Movie Reviews - those of you who know me in person know I'm a big movie buff. Have you ever looked through the movie listings and thought "I wonder what Mentok thinks of this movie?" Well, now you'll know.

My Movies - my repository for mini-cartoons I create on The Movies software. This won't be updated often, but I'll let you know here when I do.

Opinions - mostly political, some social commentary, some 'did you ever notice?' humour. For no particular reason, this section will be done under another guise - Propaganda Ghandi. That's still not really me but it's closer to the real me.

Attempts at Profundity - a section for spiritual, religious, philosophical type commentary. Those who know me know that, when the conversation turns religious, I practise what I like to call 'guerrilla spirituality'. In your face, asking tough questions, frequently crossing over the line of good taste and proper manners. This section won't be for everybody, but if you enjoy getting into heated, red-in-the-face arguments over these topics, then this is the place for you. This section also brought to you by Propaganda Ghandi.

I beg your patience with the links area. I would like to make the links themed to fit the page, but I haven't quite figured out what I want to do yet. Fear not, if you're a friend or regular reader you will get linked here by and by.

So, there you have it. All of this I do for you, my dear readers, because you are worth it. I await your verdict.

posted by Mentok @ 5:29 p.m.,

5 Comments:

At 10:19 p.m., Blogger jamwall said...

hey, nice digs!

i like the user-friendliness of it all! phenomenal job mentok!

 
At 10:19 p.m., Blogger NL-ExPatriate said...

WOW!
Your becoming a internet wizard.
Site looks great.
Sorry I haven't been by in a while you know summer holidays and stuff. Kids are back in school now so I should be around more.

That and things are starting to heat up so I'll probably need some diversion to take my mind off of the heavy stuff.

Ever think of doing characitures? It would seem you have the software to do some pretty neat stuff.

 
At 5:48 a.m., Blogger Liam O'Brien said...

Six blogs! Jasus! plenty of ambit. sites look good.

 
At 9:08 p.m., Blogger Suzan Abrams, email: suzanabrams@live.co.uk said...

Here's wishing you future blog success, Mentok.

 
At 7:47 a.m., Blogger Library Mama said...

Love your new look, Hon.

Now that the renovations are done, maybe you'll once again have time for your family.

Haha - just kidding!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home