Site Network: Real News | HSX | Playaholics

 

How can we give you so much Mentokage at such low prices? VOLUME, VOLUME, VOLUME!

* --> New content today in Movie Reviews and Opinions!





Planned Comedy Outage

I'm on holidays at the lake for the next couple weeks, so postings will be intermittent at best.

If you're looking for laughs in the meantime, this will be a good time to catch up on my archives.

Have a great summer, everybody! See you back here full time on the the 21st.

posted by Mentok @ 2:05 p.m.,

4 Comments:

At 11:32 p.m., Blogger mkecurler said...

You will be missed. I'm on a short vacation too. Hope all is well with you and yours!

 
At 2:49 a.m., Blogger Bathroom Hippo said...



Noooooooooo.

Have a great vacation. Mine was okay...though I spent it doing more work. I'll probly go out to the lake tomo.

 
At 7:02 p.m., Blogger Library Mama said...

Have a great vacation.

And make sure your wife has a restful vacation.

Remember - if Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

Hah! ;)

 
At 9:34 p.m., Blogger mkecurler said...

I'm back. I suck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home