Site Network: Real News | HSX | Playaholics

 

How can we give you so much Mentokage at such low prices? VOLUME, VOLUME, VOLUME!

* --> New content today in Movie Reviews and Opinions!





Missed Opportunity!

I suppose writing about comedy isn't really funny but indulge me as I bemoan a missed opportunity. Long ago, I had composed a post called "Dhalla to Run for Liberals" about everybody's favourite Canadian hottie politician (Belinda Stronach, let's face it, was always a bit of a Paris Hilton-esque skank).

The joke of the fake news piece was that Dhalla wasn't running for the Liberal leadership but was running in a skin-tight jogging outfit to raise money for the beleagured party.


I never got around to finishing the piece or posting it, and real-life has gone and caught up with it. So, in lieu of comedy, allow me to make two observations:

1) I wish I was Ruby Dhalla's microphone

2) $151 bucks for a date with Ruby? What a steal! Does it come with a chiropractic adjustment, if you know what I mean? (Dhalla is actually a chiropractor).

- MTMT


Liberals auction off date with MP

(Canadian Press)

What's a date with a Liberal MP worth?

An online auction currently under way to raise funds for frontrunning leadership hopeful Michael Ignatieff provides some clues.

Lunch with rising backbench star Ruby Dhalla, Brampton MP and onetime beauty queen and movie actress, is one of the hottest items up for grabs, with the high bid ringing in at $151 late Tuesday.

- 30 -





posted by Mentok @ 9:48 a.m.,

3 Comments:

At 4:13 p.m., Blogger Bathroom Hippo said...



I got 25 American cents...

 
At 10:22 a.m., Blogger Library Mama said...

This could be the only time you consider donating to the Liberals, eh, Menty?

 
At 6:31 p.m., Blogger X said...

I doubt it. Mentok is waiting for Belinda.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home