Site Network: Real News | HSX | Playaholics

 

How can we give you so much Mentokage at such low prices? VOLUME, VOLUME, VOLUME!

* --> New content today in Movie Reviews and Opinions!





Happy Birthday Sabatkes!


If you haven't done so already, I would urge everyone to zip over to Sabatkes place and wish her a big old Happy Birthday.

She's a loyal Mentok reader, a first-rate blogger and, if this article is any indication, very accomplished in real life too.

Best wishes, preppy curler!

posted by Mentok @ 1:02 p.m.,

2 Comments:

At 4:49 p.m., Blogger Library Mama said...

Happy day from me too, Sabatkes!

 
At 9:23 p.m., Blogger mkecurler said...

awww, you are soo cool!

How'd you know about the tiara? I got one for my birthday. :)

The party on Friday was insane. I'll post photos later!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home