Site Network: Real News | HSX | Playaholics

 

How can we give you so much Mentokage at such low prices? VOLUME, VOLUME, VOLUME!

* --> New content today in Movie Reviews and Opinions!





Breaking Mel Gibson News...

Mel Gives It Another Go


"I said 'the Juice caused all the whores...to scream with pleasure', but they didn't let me finish my sentence. What did you think I said? 'The Jews caused all the wars'? Well that just makes no sense. Why would I say something crazy like that?"

"I'll tell you one thing. No matter what anyone says, I don't think Hitler killed the Juice. As far as I know, O.J. is still alive and Hitler died before he was born. That's something else people say that just makes no sense."



UPDATE!

Photographic Evidence Proves Mel Gibson Caused All The Wars

posted by Mentok @ 5:47 p.m.,

3 Comments:

At 11:41 p.m., Blogger Bathroom Hippo said...


This explains everything! Including the mystery of my vanishing socks!

 
At 12:53 p.m., Blogger Mimey said...

Now this is balanced and reasonable journalism! I'm glad I'm not the only one to spot the Gibson-Hussein resemblance.

 
At 8:19 p.m., Blogger jamwall said...

dammit!

i knew it!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home