Site Network: Real News | HSX | Playaholics

 

How can we give you so much Mentokage at such low prices? VOLUME, VOLUME, VOLUME!

* --> New content today in Movie Reviews and Opinions!





My Thing

Would you like to see a picture of my Thing? Yes, I think you would enjoy looking at my Thing. It is quite a nice Thing, I think. Oh sure, it's all bumpy and ugly, but all Things are like that, aren't they?

My Thing is six inches long. I know, there are bigger Things. There are nine-inch Things and sometimes you even see Things that are over a foot long. But there are also four-inch Things and sometimes even two-inch Things, so on the whole I'm pretty happy with my six-inch Thing.

My Thing is not just for show. I'm embarrassed to admit it, but sometimes I like to play with my Thing. But I prefer to share it. I get great pleasure when someone who doesn't have a Thing plays with my Thing and gets enjoyment from it.

So, are you ready? C'mon, come take a look at my Thing. You won't regret it.

- MTMT

(OK, enough of the sexual innuendo humour. It was fun while it lasted, but not my usual style.)

posted by Mentok @ 10:52 a.m.,

4 Comments:

At 12:55 p.m., Blogger Bathroom Hippo said...



Looks like you got that thing I sent.


Other than the .wav files.

 
At 12:00 a.m., Blogger mkecurler said...

You got

That
Thing

he sent you.

good!

 
At 7:10 a.m., Blogger A. B. Chairiet said...

Happy Valentine's Day, M!

Lots of love,
~ Ash

 
At 8:40 p.m., Blogger NL-ExPatriate said...

Won't you play with My Ding aling Thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home