Site Network: Real News | HSX | Playaholics

 

How can we give you so much Mentokage at such low prices? VOLUME, VOLUME, VOLUME!

* --> New content today in Movie Reviews and Opinions!





Vintage Retro Mentok

I've been cleaning out my basement lately (hence the prolonged absence). In the course of sifting through old memento boxes, I've come across some old news gags.

In the early '90's (before the internet, you know), I had a job in the research department of a political office. One of my tasks was to help maintain the old-fashioned physical newspaper clippings files. To break the tedium of this job, I stayed on the look-out for funny-looking pictures, to which I would then add my own captions for the amusement of my co-workers.

So here you go. I think the humour of these pieces is timeless enough that they shouldn't need much explanation:

posted by Mentok @ 2:42 p.m.,

3 Comments:

At 6:06 p.m., Blogger NL-ExPatriate said...

I saw these Liberal attack ad parodies and instantly thought of you.

http://www.damianpenny.com/archived/005519.html

 
At 12:48 a.m., Blogger Bathroom Hippo said...



No wonder Birdman lost that Global Warming case.


 
At 6:29 a.m., Blogger A. B. Chairiet said...

I love that second one! Very funny!!

Nothing like a black and white classic to make you laugh. :)

Good to see you out and posting again, Menty. Hope you're well.
~ Ash

 

Post a Comment

<< Home