Site Network: Real News | HSX | Playaholics

 

How can we give you so much Mentokage at such low prices? VOLUME, VOLUME, VOLUME!

* --> New content today in Movie Reviews and Opinions!





Hoser Hooter List Touted

OTTAWA - New Democrat MP Judy Wasylycia-Leis introduced a Private Member's Bill to establish a national breast implant registry to monitor implant procedures and further scientific research.

"This bill is designed to fill an important void in women's health protection," said Wasylycia-Leis.

It is estimated that 100,000 to 200,000 Canadian women have breast implants...

Breast implantation is used in cosmetic or reconstructive surgery and is considered elective. It is generally performed in private health clinics outside of the monitoring capacity of the public health system.

"This bill would set up a registry [so] that ...women can be alerted quickly to any health threats that develop. This is a public health issue and a federal government responsibility."

[Source: NDP news release, March 26, 2004]

Yeah, that's right. We want to know where all the big-breasted women are so, uh, we can warn them, yeah, warn them about all the serious "health risks". For example, did you know that improper massaging of breasts can lead to health problems. Here, let me show you the correct way ...;-)

MTMT

posted by Mentok @ 12:10 p.m.,

10 Comments:

At 8:25 p.m., Blogger mkecurler said...

you mean they're not natural up there? With all that dairy too?

 
At 11:54 a.m., Blogger Bathroom Hippo said...




MaMa sita.

Me likey that thingy.


 
At 7:18 a.m., Blogger A. B. Chairiet said...

When I read the line, "an important void to fill", I just knew this had to be fake!

Fake...ha.

Anyways, breast implants of the cosmetic variety (reconstructive, that's a blessing for some women), are just sad to me.

But I'm a D, so what do I know?

Fancy, plastic Canadians...
~ Ash

 
At 8:33 a.m., Blogger Mentok said...

Ha, fooled ya. It's real. I've even included a link to the actual news release.

Your cup size may have been more information than we needed to know, but on the other hand it may start a trend. Yes, from here on in, I would like all posters, regardless of gender, to tell me their cup size ;-)

 
At 1:08 p.m., Blogger Gyrobo said...

I knew it was real the minute I read it. I know because I wrote it. I'm a famous journalist for the New York Times, but I occasionally do freelance work for Canadian papers.

Of course, I make sure to find time for my civil war recreation. Not the American civil war, but the robotic civil war. I'm also the world's foremost roboticist, so what I say goes. Remember that, or I'll take your mind just as surely as apple pie tastes like ice cream.

Ooooeeeooo.

 
At 1:12 p.m., Blogger Gyrobo said...

And here's my proof that I am, in fact, a reporter.

 
At 3:43 p.m., Blogger Mentok said...

Very pleased to meet you gyrobo. Welcome. Please come again.

 
At 8:53 a.m., Blogger A. B. Chairiet said...

I was just joking, Mentok.

I'll keep quiet next time.

~ Ash

 
At 12:49 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not bad.

 
At 8:57 a.m., Blogger A. B. Chairiet said...

(Sigh)

We're waiting... ;)

~ Ash

 

Post a Comment

<< Home