Site Network: Real News | HSX | Playaholics

 

How can we give you so much Mentokage at such low prices? VOLUME, VOLUME, VOLUME!

* --> New content today in Movie Reviews and Opinions!





Check Back Monday

One of the things I do in real life is party planning. I've got a big gig coming up Saturday that will net me a month's wages and will, hopefully, if all goes well, lead to many more lucrative contracts. So that unfortunately means I'll have no time for blogging until it's over.

Please check back Monday for more fresh, original Mentok brand comedy.

In the meantime, here's my results from the "What Monty Python Sketch Character Are You?" quiz:

You are a cardinal! You love to try & get others into trouble, even if you have to make up lies...NO ONE expects the Spanish Inquisition!
You are a cardinal! You love to try & get others
into trouble, even if you have to make up
lies...NO ONE expects the Spanish Inquisition!


What Monty Python Sketch Character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

posted by Mentok @ 8:33 p.m.,

3 Comments:

At 11:44 p.m., Blogger mkecurler said...

Really! I do that sort of thing for corp clients! Very cool!Good luck!!!

 
At 1:06 a.m., Blogger Mentok said...

Well, this is a happy connection for us to make! Now we can swap ideas.

Yes, I do it for corp clients as well, although in this case it is actually a pair of Christmas parties for the children of employees of a major grain company.

For things to proceed smoothly, I've had to hire one staffer/entertainer per 4 kids, so it's quite a little army I'm managing this weekend.

 
At 4:56 a.m., Blogger A. B. Chairiet said...

Good luck with the party!

And I was just fixing to write you a letter, about the novel and such...None of that "friendly" business, or anything...

...But I'll just wait til you get back.

Have fun, make money, etc.

Hope it all goes well.

~ Ash

 

Post a Comment

<< Home