Site Network: Real News | HSX | Playaholics

 

How can we give you so much Mentokage at such low prices? VOLUME, VOLUME, VOLUME!

* --> New content today in Movie Reviews and Opinions!





Captain Meme-O

I've been tagged by Chimera to play one of those damned meme games. (That's a bit redundant. Apparently meme is the phrase currently being used for all blogosphere tag-chain letter type games.) I suppose this is part of the cost of blogosphere citizenship.

This game (not the most interesting of the memes) involves posting the fifth sentence of your 23rd post.

This is somewhat complicated in my case, since I deleted two really boring posts early on.

If you don't count the deleted ones, my 23/5 is from the post Edward James Olmos, Ultimate Macho Man:
"Captain Apollo is constantly being dragged down by the emotional baggage of Captain Starbuck (female in this version)."

I'm going to stick with that one.

I think this meme is supposed to be a reference to the I Ching, but you'd have to get a Jungian psych major to tell you for sure.

Well, now I guess I gotta pass it on, so here are the very nice I'm going to inflict this on:

posted by Mentok @ 10:03 p.m.,

1 Comments:

At 3:44 a.m., Blogger A. B. Chairiet said...

I like being tagged, actually.

But do I have to tag other people?

I'm too lazy to make links and such.

I'll just put yours up in big bright lights and call it a day.

Or a night.

Whatever.

But hey, thanks for the tag, boyishy person.

I'll be sure to send 'em your way.

~ Ash

 

Post a Comment

<< Home