Site Network: Real News | HSX | Playaholics

 

How can we give you so much Mentokage at such low prices? VOLUME, VOLUME, VOLUME!

* --> New content today in Movie Reviews and Opinions!





Getting Head Key To Decision, Mackay Says

"Blow me," says Mackay


Ottawa (FN) - Conservative Deputy Leader Peter Mackay confirmed today that he is being urged to leave federal politics to run for the leadership of the Nova Scotia provincial Progressive Conservative party, but said that his decision will ultimately be based on offers of oral sex.

"As you know, I used to go out with Belinda Stronach. She is a very talented lady, if you catch my meaning. Since we broke up, I've had a long, hard summer. Very long. Very hard. You know what I'm talking about," Mackay said.

Tory Leader Harper
has not yet formally
"encouraged" Mackay
to stay, sources say
The Nova Scotia MP added that he sees merit in both career paths.

"I don't care whether it's Stephen or the lovely ladies of Halifax. All I know is I've gotta get my rocks off, period. I'll even supply the knee-pads if I have to."

- 30 -

posted by Mentok @ 11:23 a.m.,

2 Comments:

At 4:29 p.m., Blogger NL-ExPatriate said...

Dam Mentok
This stuff is too good to be giving away. You need a pimp :)Maybe Mackay or Belinda could recommend one? "Mackays recommendation Harper Belindas recommendation Martian"

Have you ever thought about changing careers to stand up comic LOL. I pity the poor hecklers myself included.

I'm guessing your favorite shows are
Seinfeld
Drew Carey
22 Minutes?

 
At 9:17 p.m., Blogger Liam O'Brien said...

It's actually not far off the truth. I've never actually seen a man publicly give the woman's "I'm fine" speech (really meaning give attention and gush over her) to another man ... and in the Tory Party! We've come a long way baby....;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home