Site Network: Real News | HSX | Playaholics

 

How can we give you so much Mentokage at such low prices? VOLUME, VOLUME, VOLUME!

* --> New content today in Movie Reviews and Opinions!





Funniest Blog Ever

This seems to be the week for being sloppy and breaking personal blogging rules. First, I indulge in personal info. Now, I'm going to do one of those inbred "check out this great blog" dealies.

I'm still recovering from the big party on the weekend, so I'll be a day or two getting back into the funny.

In the meantime, you can fill your comedy needs by checking out Superdickery.com. I think it's the funniest thing I've ever read.

It's one of those "Superman is a dick" sites (it says a great deal about the blogosphere that there is a community dedicated just to that topic.) Those of you who've visited What Were They Thinking are familiar with this theme.

I advise putting on a pair of Depends before clicking on the link. Don't say I didn't warn you.

posted by Mentok @ 8:46 p.m.,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home