Site Network: Real News | HSX | Playaholics

 

How can we give you so much Mentokage at such low prices? VOLUME, VOLUME, VOLUME!

* --> New content today in Movie Reviews and Opinions!





Canadian Political Humour Primer

It has come to my attention that this blog now has American readers. As a public service to these readers, I've composed a quick primer to Canadian political humour. I've stuck it here in the archives so it's not in the way, but I would invite my fellow igloo-dwellers to add their own editorial comments.

posted by Mentok @ 2:25 p.m.,

1 Comments:

At 12:07 a.m., Blogger A. B. Chairiet said...

Wow...I clicked on "American ReaderS" thinking "Hhmmm...Plural. Who else is here?"

Me...Just me. :)

But that's great...I like you Canadians and feel awfully privileged to be the only American amongst you.

And as for the primer:

Thank you! :)

It was very insightful, educational, and/or humorous.

I think I'll bookmark it so I can keep up with your "silluiness" from now on.

Thanks again for the back story and for making me feel so welcome here in fauncy-land. :)

~ Ash

 

Post a Comment

<< Home