Site Network: Real News | HSX | Playaholics

 

How can we give you so much Mentokage at such low prices? VOLUME, VOLUME, VOLUME!

* --> New content today in Movie Reviews and Opinions!





Canada Announces New China Kiss-Ass Campaign

Ottawa (FN) - The Canadian Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade will be trying to win the hearts and minds of Chinese opinion leaders with a new multi-media presentation, department officials announced today. This intiative is the latest in the Liberal government's efforts to boost trade with China.

Entitled "Canada: Please Don't Hurt Us", the presentation will be packaged as a CD sent directly to top Communist Party officials and business leaders in the burgeoning economic super-power.

Officials describe the disk as having three main sections:

"I am very excited about this project. I think by using language and idiom they understand, this CD will show the Chinese that we really appreciate them. I see nothing but good things coming from this iniative," said Foreign Affairs Minister Pierre Pettigrew.

- 30 -

[URGENT Clarification: I don't think I need to say this for my friend Dan, who regularly calls me a "honky", but I should make it clear to everyone else that I am not, not, NOT anti-Chinese. I plan to have my kids learn Chinese when they're older. The point of this piece of comedy is to mock the incompetence, stupidity and fatuousness of Liberals, not to mock Chinese. The Liberals, after all, are the government whose idea of improving US relations is to have our ambassador call their government "dysfunctional". That's the joke, get it, Liberals are dumb, ha, ha. Please do not report me for hate-crimes. Thanks. - Mentok]

posted by Mentok @ 10:57 a.m.,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home