Site Network: Real News | HSX | Playaholics

 

How can we give you so much Mentokage at such low prices? VOLUME, VOLUME, VOLUME!

* --> New content today in Movie Reviews and Opinions!





Welcome Visitors!

A big fat welcome to Nl-Expatriate and Clinton P. Desveaux.

The previous version of this post, which included several gags at the expense of the libertarian movement, has been archived. On reflection, I found it too long and boring, which I hate in other blogs and avoid like the plague in mine. Also, the piece failed to generate howls of protest and indignation from libertarians. I'll have to try harder next time.

If you would like to see the archived piece, please post a request to have it emailed.

posted by Mentok @ 11:21 p.m.,

1 Comments:

At 10:09 p.m., Blogger NL-ExPatriate said...

:)

I come here if I find myself getting to serious. Life is to short especially when you are argueing with yourself LOL.

I too don't like long blogs. I know you would never say it from some of my blogs.
Fortunately they are point form and just ideas not thoughts.

Thanks for the plug!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home