Site Network: Real News | HSX | Playaholics

 

How can we give you so much Mentokage at such low prices? VOLUME, VOLUME, VOLUME!

* --> New content today in Movie Reviews and Opinions!





OK, I give already

I've been cynical about the blog phenomenon. So many blogs seem so self-absorbed and navel-gazing. But I've had a number of people encourage me to start one, probably because I believe that one of the keys to life is having a strong sense of the absurd. As I like to say, the main fact to remember about humans is that they are a species of ape.

So here you go. Enjoy.

This won't be one of those diary style blogs. What I'll be posting here are: 1) general notions 2) news stories I find ironically funny 3) fake news stories I make up 4) some serious commentary and 5) some usual, general observation-on-life type stuff.

posted by Mentok @ 12:41 p.m.,

2 Comments:

At 9:56 p.m., Blogger NL-ExPatriate said...

Welcome aboard!

Looking forward to your posts!

 
At 7:44 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice. Keep up the good work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home