Site Network: Real News | HSX | Playaholics

 

How can we give you so much Mentokage at such low prices? VOLUME, VOLUME, VOLUME!

* --> New content today in Movie Reviews and Opinions!





China Conflab About Frank, Not 'frank'

Prime Minister Paul Martin today hastened to clarify his earlier characterization of his talks with Chinese President Hu Jintao. Martin had been quoted yesterday as saying he had a "thorough, frank discussion" with the Chinese leader.

"It wasn't a 'thorough, frank' discussion. It was a 'thorough Frank discussion'. There's a capital-F there, you twits."

"He asked me what I thought about the rumours about Frank McKenna taking a run at the Liberal leadership. I told him to go fuck himself and keep his nose out of Canadian politics. He said 'Right back at ya, dude', or words to that effect."

"So then I told him 'Confucious say: Get the hell out of my office'," Martin said.

Martin expressed regret at the overall tone of the discussions.

"What can I say? I was pissed. Still, it's not as bad as Carolyn Parrish. So what the hell, how about I just take a mulligan on this one, OK?"

- 30 -

posted by Mentok @ 12:06 a.m.,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home